Monday, October 6, 2008

Klango Player 2.0 Final Released

Today, the developers of Klango Player have released their new version. many bug fixes and upadates have been made. To read all about Klango Player, you can visit,
www.klango.net.
To read the new features that are present in this update, you can go to,
this link.

First Impressions:

When I looked at this version of Klango, I was excited If you looked at the new features, you will know why. One of the major features in this release is the capability to use Wikipedia. I tried the search and it came up with several results. When reading the article, I noticed that unlike reading the exactly same document in a Web Browser, it does not display any headings or links. Instead, it puts all the links and the sections in a list. I'm not sure which method of displaying the text structure is better but I can tell you that both ways of reading are pretty easy.

I haven't looked at the interface for Amazon.com in detail but it is quite comprehensive and stright forward to use. I searched for an item with it and was able to gather the information about the perticular product. The advantage to using this interface is that you won't need to bypass any clutter at all.

I've been using the
Youttube
search feature that can be found in the media player, for some time. It is also very easy to use and you can find a certain video in a matter of seconds.

There are many other features that I have not covered in this short review but if you are interested, you can explore them on your own. Klango Player has come a long way since it started.

No comments: