Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bop It Ultimate Review

About the Game:

A couple of weeks ago, Light Tech Interactive released another new, and free game called Bop It Ultimate. You can find out about this computer version of the Bop It game by going to the
Light Tech Interactive
website.

The controls:

The controls of this game are very simple and I think they've done a good job of simulating the handheld version by making the controls face each other so for example, bop it would face push it. Now I would just like to mention here that in the handheld version, there is no such control as push it. One feature I would like to see included in the next version is the ability to map the keys. This is because I heard people were having trouble with hitting the push it key since it was far but I haven't had any problems with finding it and then taping quickly.

Music and Sound Effects:

The sound effects are high quality and I have no complaints about it. The music also quit good but I found as I was playing that as the beat progressed and more elements were added on to the groove, one of them were a little bit choppy.

Game Play:

I really enjoy the different modes and the three different voices. the trick bop was fun because there was a higher possibility that I would mess up. The regular bop was fun too especially the bonus game. If you would like some hints on how to access it, you can check out the
Audyssey Gamer archives
and the
audiogames.net Forum.
The multy player aspect of it was fun too but my only grudge about it is that you can only play with one person. I would like it if they made it so three or four people can play.

Closing Comments:

Overall, I think this is a great game with great features and the best thing about it is that Bop It Ultimate is free. It certainly has a lot of replay value because I play it almost every day.

No comments: